I'm looking for these two slide drawer parts.

A handy person from Vero Beach Florida says:
I purchased my home with these existing cabinets in them so I don't know the manufacturer. I found a G* stamped on the slides so I assume through research they are from the Grass Company. There are several parts that have broken over the past few years and I am in need of replacements, but no one around seems to carry these particular parts. I hope you can help with my situation. The two items I am looking for are the rear mounting bracket and the side spacing/mounting bracket. The rear bracket is marked. G* 5323-208 on the back of it and the side
spacer bracket is not marked at all. As far as the rails them self, they are stamped with the same G* and are labeled with a
10-04 for the wall slide or 20-04 for the drawer slide. Then LD, RD, RC, LC for their location. Any help in reordering these parts would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I noticed that the drawers on some of the other cabinets were stamped with KraftMaid Cabinetry

Thank you for your time
Sam
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is a peculiar drawer guide and spacer. I'm not sure if we have exact matches. However, see our 32-012 sockets, as well as our 32-334 or 32-339 spacers. Carefully compare your measurements to ours and let me know if these could be used as substitutes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.