In need of parts

A quick learner from st. augustine, fl says:
Here are the pictures I could not find a serial number, but the house was built in 1990 if that helps. I need the inside door handle, and rollers.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I would start by looking at our 82-055. Carefully compare the specs we show to your own hardware and see how well they match.
A quick learner from st. Augustine says:
Ok, then what would you need to narrow it down, because the handle you should does not even look like the one I sent pic of..The rollers are the most important part how do we find these?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we cannot identify the rollers unless we can see them removed from the door. If we can see the rollers separate, we can look for a good replacement.

I'm not sure what other handle to recommend. The 82-055 looks very similar to the picture you provided on the far left. In what way does it differ, aside from the fact yours is missing its wooden handle? As for the outside pull (picture on the far right), it does look a little different from what comes with the 82-055, but that is just the style. Outside pulls are very simple and do not need to look exactly the same as long as the dimensions match.

I guess to start out, can you tell me how the dimensions of your handle compare to those we show for the 82-055? The most important dimension is the distance between screw hole centers. For the 82-055, this is 3-1/2".
A quick learner says:
Here is the pic of the broken door handle its all metal, no wood, the screw holes center to center are 3.5 inches exactly. I only need the inside door handle and do not care what it looks like all I care if it works..As for the roller I have to take the door completly out to take pics of it, is there a way to figure this out without having to do this..Can you just buy the wheels?
A customer submitted image of their door handle.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree with Tom. The 82-055 looks like a good possibility, especially since the dimensions match up. Yours just seems to be a different style. Just make sure the inside latch matches the one we have on the 82-055; I can't see yours in your pictures. I'm afraid the inside portion of this handle set is not available by itself, though.

As for the rollers, it is very hard to determine what you have without seeing them. You could possibly have our 81-005 or 81-033, but I can't be sure. As for just the wheels, you can browse through our selection of wheels and axles and see if you can get anything here to work.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.