SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Indentifying window trim

A home owner from Woodland Hills, CA says:
Hi guys,
I am trying to identify the window trim on my 1960-built house. For reference, the windows are the original aluminum casement sliding windows. I've included a picture of the cross section of the trim, with a ruler in inches next to it. The little notch at the lower corner of the trim latches onto the window siding. The trim appears to be rubber, and is somewhat thicker than the types of vinyl replacements I see on your site. Do you have my trim style in stock, or know where I can get it? I need about 55 ft. of it, but would want to get a sample first. Thanks for your help!
User submitted a photo of window spline.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Take a look at our 59-007 glass spline. Could you use this to replace this sample?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)