SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Inside plate for 82-068

A home owner from RI says:
I have identified my handle as part 82-068, see picture. As you can see from the other picture, the only part that is broken is the plate that has the screw housings on it on the inside plate that attaches to the inside handle. Can I buy just that inside plate or must I buy the entire 82-068 set?
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, the individual plate for the 82-068 is not available by itself. I am sorry we cannot offer an easier solution.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)