Jalousie Clip Installation Question

A handy person from Los Angeles says:
How do I install the purchased jalousie window security clips on the window pictured? I tried, but cannot seem to get it to fit securely on the window and on the hardware.
User submitted a photo of their window.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

These clips are made to be used with "International" brand windows. Looking at the photo of your window, I don't believe they will fit without some type of modification on the metal louver. We are currently bringing in another type of jalousie clip that could work for your type window, however. Let me know and I will notify you when they become available.

To install the 39-310 clip normally you will need to slip it onto the underside/inside of the glass louver. Both ends on the clip have an angle bent in opposite directions; one end catches the top edge on the inside of the glass, and the other end catches the inside bottom end of the metal louver clip. See the diagram below.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We also have the new 39-421 jalousie louver window security clip that you may be interested in.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.