Installation option

A quick learner from Tennessee says:
I need to replace a 24" that has fallen off my shower door on which also the vinyl has rotted away. There do not appear to be any screw holes in the bottom of the shower door. Will I create these by driving a screw into the door? Or if my door simply wasn't meant to have screws used...is using two sided bonding tape an option for applying this? I've found this type product online with screws and one with tape, but none really say if these are optional mounting mehtods.

Thanks for the help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If you are uncomfortable drilling holes in your door, you can absolutely use double stick tape. If you do want to drill holes, just be careful not to hit the glass.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.