Installing 23-189

A quick learner from Hillboro says:
I need to replace 2 acme 30-1001 bypass rollers on two different projects,I see that your 23-189 will work.Do I need to remove track to install or can I just snap it on?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Yes, you will need to remove the track in order to slide on the 23-189.
A contractor from Hillsboro, Oregon says:
Thank you for quick reply, a closer look at this bypass trolley shows different dimensions then your 23-189. The rollers are 7/8", the height is 1-1/4", from roller to roller is 3-1/4" and the base is 1-3/8". do you have something that will work.Stamped into the metal is ACME 30-1001. I have now have three pocket doors on this project that need repair.(Have attached pictures of bypass trolley)

Thank you for your time in this matter
User submitted photos of a bypass door trolley.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The only other roller we have like this is our 23-161, but it may be too small. If neither of these options will work, you may want to consider replacing the track system entirely with one of our pocket door kits. You can see what we have at the bottom of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.