SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Insulate Industries Sliding Glass Door Handle Replacement

A home owner from Washington State says:
Hello.

I'm looking for a replacement for the handle in the photographs. It's 8 1/2 inches long. I am sending you a picture of the manufacturer's label with dimensions, and what I assume is an item number. Note the manufacture date of 2000.

Thank you very much.

Jeff
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that sticker does not tell us what handle you have. That information appears to just be about the screen door, while you specifically need the sliding glass patio door handle. We may be able to help, but I'll need more information. Can you tell me what the distance is between the installation holes? Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not their edges. Could I also see a few more pictures of this handle from different angles, as well as a shot of the outside pull? Thanks!
A home owner from Washington State says:
The screws are four inches apart. More are pictures attached. I have another door with the same handle, so took pictures of that one intact. Thank you.
User submitted photo of their patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! These pictures are perfect. I would recommend you look at our 82-069 handle set. This is the same style of handle and has a 3-15/16" hole spacing. Double check that measurement to confirm. Make sure to only measure from the center of the holes, not their edges. Let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)