Inswing door hardware

A contractor from Philadelphia says:
Need help finding this handle. the one on your website isnt' an exact match.
User submitted photos of a storm door handle set.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Are you referring to our 40-028 inswing handle? This is the only type of inswing handle we know of. Can you specify where it doesn't match yours? I see that yours has two vertical grooves on the inside and outside handle, but they look to be aesthetic. Is there anything that affects the function of your handle that will prevent our 40-028 from working?
A contractor from Philladelphia says:
The holes don't seem to line up but i can make it work. Just thought it would be nice to find one the same. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the installation holes? If so, can you tell me exactly how they differ? If you were to tell us the measurements you have now, we could try our best to find something that can match.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.