SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Interior Atrium window beading

A home owner from Anthem,Arizona says:
3/4 inch wide with about a 1/4 inch folded piece on the back side. This entire piece is almost flat and is a greenish brown color. In Arizona this beading on the inside perimeter of the window becomes wavy with the constant heat coming thru the window. I would like to get a price on ordering 120 lineal feet or a roll size if that makes more sense.

If you have contractor pricing, I just had some windows replaced and the contractor could not find this color, he suggested a tan color that looked terrible. These windows have a green tint. If he can purchase this beading for a lower price, I would like to have them buy it. Otherwise, I will buy it.

Thanks,
Karl U
User submitted a photo of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Karl. This looks like our 55-174 snap in glazing. I'm afraid we only carry it in white and black. Would that work for you? If not, you might want to see a paint store who could supply the color in a paint that would adhere to the vinyl.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)