SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Interior Sliding Door Lock/Unlock Lever

A home owner from Milton, FL says:
My sliding door lock/unlock lever broke off after nine years of use (2006). Need new part or assembly as required to fix. Numbers pulled off faded sticker are as follows:

ESP 102 STD C (GS=34x92) WHT PANEL 3080

Hope this helps!
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
A home owner from Milton, FL says:
I received a response from my former home builder and he provided me a spare set of door handles and latch lock/unlock switch/knob. In conclusion I fixed my problem.

For those seeking parts from "ESP of FLA", that company's full name was Energy Saving Products of Florida. From what I understand they were acquired by the Earthwise Group LLC [www.earthwisewindows.com] (513) 755-6707
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid this thumb lever cannot be replaced, since it's machine pressed into the handle at the factory. You will need a new handle set. See our 82-073 or 82-074, depending on the thickness of your door.
A quick learner from Milton, FL says:
Thank you and looks like what I need if the door switch breaks again or the second sliding door breaks in the future!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)