Is 87-069 available in black?

A home owner from Phoenix says:
I believe that product code 87-069 is for the replacement part I need. I was wondering if the part was available in black. I need 36 total parts but want to get 1 first to make sure it is the correct part.
Thanks,
Justin
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Make sure you are ordering the correct roller housing. I do not believe the 87-069 ever came in black, but I could be wrong. In any case if the 87-069 is the correct roller for you, it installs on the bottom of the window sash and I do not think you will be able to see the roller once the sash is back in the window. If you need help determining if the 87-069 is the correct replacement, post some pictures of your current roller to(include in your post any names or markings you see on the hardware or the window).
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.