Is there a front and back to swisco mirror door top tracks?

A home owner from Sunnyvale, CA says:
I bought a house using what I believe is swisco sliding mirror door hardware (e.g. rollers AN-20121 and AN-34124). We had to remove the sliding doors and the top tracks in order to remove an acoustic ceiling and now need to reinstall them.

My question: the top track appears to have a distinct front and back side (see photo, the cross-section is more detailed to the right side than the left). Does it matter which side goes out (faces the closet user)? And if so -- is it the more "dimpled" side or the "flatter" side?
User submitted photo of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't think your track is meant to be different on either side. The irregularities seem to just be due to wear and age. I believe our 23-244 is a good match, which is the same on either side.
A home owner from Sunnyvale, CA says:
Thanks for the reply. I'm almost certain this is not wear and age as the curve on the right side (in the pic above) is uniform the whole length of the top rail). But it could well be that the part is older.

I'll assume this will work either round, and just put it up whichever way looks better!

A professional from California says:
The part where it curves is too high to ever be touched by the guide (unless the door was miss-measured ), so I would assume it must be aesthetic.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.