SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Is there a key lock available for this set?

A quick learner says:
Do you have an outside key lock available for the 40-046 touchbar? If so, how much and how can we order one? Thanks
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the 40-075 Black Round Key Plug. This is a round button key lock that fits the handle belonging to the 40-046 Out-Swinging Door Touch Bar Latch Set, 1-3/4".
A quick learner says:
Hi, Could you please tell me if you have the white round key plug for the 40-046 Out Swinging Door Touch Bar Latch Set 1-3/4? And what would be the total cost plus shipping to zip code 50701 for the 40-046 Out Swinging Door Touch Bar Latch Set 1-3/4 in white and the white round key plug? Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately we do not offer the 40-075 Round Key Plug in white. You can calculate your entire order cost online before completing the order.
A home owner from markham says:
Hi, I want to ask do they just sell the outside handle part. I had the touch bar but just the handle part was broken. Thanks
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
You must purchase the complete set. You could purchase a storm door lock set that has the same hole pattern, or purchase a new touch bar latch and save the old one for replacement parts.
A quick learner says:
Hi, Thank you for your reply. You have this touch bar latch set available in both black and white....I would like to know if you have the key lock available in the white to match the white touch bar? and if so, how much for the key lock and also what would be the total price for both, touch bar and key lock? Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The 40-046, Touch Bar Set, is available in the color white.
The 40-075, Key Plug, is now offered online in the color white.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)