SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Is this a possible 40-160 replacemnet?

A home owner from Woodstock, GA says:
Not sure of my door manufacturer. Door was installed about 12-15 years ago. I will probably want to replace the whole assembly and would like you advice. Saw several pictures on your discussion page that look very similar to my handle assembly. You recommended the 40-160 replacement. I plan on checking the dimensions this evening?

Any recommendation would be appreciated. One question--does the 40-150 only comes in white? Thanks--Mike Z

User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 40-160 looks very close. It's important to match up the dimensions to make sure, though. If they differ in any way, let me know how.

The 40-150 also comes in black.
A quick learner from Woodstock, GA says:
Just wanted to let you know that this latch was able to solve my problem . I did have to sleeve two screws together to attach the bottom screw hole on the lock to the bottom screw hole on the outside assembly . Other than that the only thing I will have to move or adjust is the latch for the handle and the lock. Should not be a major problem. Thanks for your help !!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That's great news! Glad we were able to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)