Is this picture reversed?

A quick learner from NJ says:
I'm confused as to whether the window lock pictured, 38-054, is RH or LH. In other pictures, cam handles, etc. with the handle on the right side are marked RH. This picture indicates that the handle is on the right but it's labeled LH. I want it as pictured, but am wondering if I order it as marked, LH, which side the handle will be on.
Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This type of lock can be installed at the top of the window, bottom of the window, or mounted on the side, depending on its application.

Some manufacturers determine "left" and "right" hand depending on the outside view of the window and some use the inside view of the window. The best thing to do is to look at your original lock and match it up to what you see online.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.