JELD-WEN wood casement window handles.

A home owner from USA says:
Do you have crank knobs and covers for JELD-WEN wood casement windows? I am looking for a collapsible handle/knob or alternatively a wing style.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I would be happy to help you find a replacement crank and cover for you, but I will need more information. Please take a couple pictures of your parts and upload them here for us to see. From there, we can recommend a good replacement. Thanks!
A home owner from Bend, Oregon says:
Attached are images of my existing casement window cranks.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thanks. Check out our 39-107FK Truth folding handle and cover kit. I think this could work for your existing hardware. Just make sure the spline on your existing handle is 11/32". I'm pretty sure it will be, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
A quick learner from Bend, Oregon says:
Tom,
Thanks. The shaft size mics out at .344.
Jack
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.