SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Jamb liner spring clip

A contractor from Williamsburg, VA says:
I'm trying to repair windows (35 year old with fix metal jamb liners..a tension spring runs through jamb channel then a clip that imbeds into the spring has "wings" that catch the sash)

Im looking for this part with the wings so to speak
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you're describing something similar to our 20-004 Spring Retainer. Take a look at that and see if it's a match. Otherwise, you can upload pictures here and we can help you identify it from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)