SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Janco / Victor Sun Awning Windows

A handy person from Maryland says:
Janco, in Laurel, Md - they make greenhouses.
A third party Co., Victor Sun made the awning Windows I need help with and they are no longer in business.

1. Pic of greenhouse with awning window - you can see how high the house was jacked up after hurricane Sandy (it was a ranch style)
2. The one remaining clip that wasn't broken, I think each side has 3 clips
3. Top rollers (2) are UV deteriorated
4. Crank Handel connecter stud threads were stripped
5. And finally, the round plastic part that holds the bottom bar into the window frame (2)
Also, here's the best part, all of the above seem to be fastened with rivets, if so, what do I use to reconnect the clips, etc. will a pop rivet work?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm afraid your pictures didn't come through. Could you try uploading them again? I'd be happy to help as best as I can once I get them.
A handy person from A handy person from Maryland says says:
additional Photos
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, hopefully I can help. I recommend comparing your dimensions with those we show for the 39-025 awning window operator. I think this may work, but see what you think. As for the nylon torque bar bearing, check to see if the 36-018E matches.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)