Jeld-Wen casement window crank handle

A home owner from San Diego says:
3-pane window crank. Just need two of the handles.
Jeld-Wen casement window crank handle
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Our 39-375 folding crank handle could be what you are looking for. The spline for the handle in this set is 11/32".Take a look and let us know what you think.
A quick learner from San Diego says:
Mike, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Turns out I sent you a picture of the wrong handle. Reattaching pix of what I need as it's a different style. Also, how do I measure the spline - I'm unfamiliar with this terminology.
User submitted photos of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. These look like cranks for a Pella window, instead of Truth like your old picture. IS this a Pella window? If so, I recommend our 39-403 and 39-404.
A quick learner says:
Thanks so much for the customer service! I've placed my order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.