Jeld-wen Casement Window

A home owner from Baltimore, MD says:
Hi,
I have Jeld-wen casement windows. The picture attached shows a white plastic piece that holds the metal bar that locks the casement window. On one of my windows, this plastic part is broken and I can't close my window. I was hoping to find the part and order a bunch of them to have some spares. I can take more pictures and provide more information if you need it.

Thanks!
casment part
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The part you're looking for is known as a tie bar guide. I think our 39-417 can work. For some reason, the manufacturer likes to change the style of the tie bar guide every few years. The 39-417 looks different, but I think it can still work.
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.