Jen Weld screen door bottom roller

A handy person from Albany, New York says:
I have attached a pic of the roller from a Jeld wen 60x80 white aluminum screen
2012 vintage
door bottom left inside position. Looks like your 84-091M but the wheel OD is
1"and 5/16 or 1"and 1/4" and the top wire is more 180 degree vs a 90 degree
turn.
otherwise same dimensions
User submitted a photo of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We may be able to help with this. Can I see a few pictures of the corner that this roller clips onto?
A professional from California says:
I have successfully used 84-091M to replace this roller. You will probably just need to adjust the screw slightly farther to make up for the size difference.
A handy person from ALBANY NY says:
pictures of location of roller per Dave's request
User submitted photos of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The pin on your corner looks like the one on our 95-020, which can go with the 84-091M (and other similar rollers). Take a look at the video on installing patio screen door rollers, which I've posted below, and see if this helps. We do carry nylon rollers that match your wheel size, however if you want to keep the steel wheel, consider our 84-091M (1" wheel) and adjust the roller to meet your needs. You also had concern about the spring, but I don't think that will matter too much.
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.