SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Jordan screen door roller replacement parts

A handy person from Phoenix, AZ says:
Hi,
I am trying to find replacement parts for my damaged rollers (see attached photos). I believe the screen door was made by Jordan Windows and Doors (they might have gone out of business.)

Part # 84-050 appears to be a good fit. However, the width of 1/2 inch is slightly larger than the actual width of my current roller, which measures 7/16 inch. Also the wheel of my current part has a 1 inch diameter nylon wheel.

Please advise if part # 84-050 will be a suitable replacement for my existing part.
Thanks,
Alan
user uploaded photos of patio door roller
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting and submitting your photos.

During our research, we have discovered that all the possible replacement rollers measure 1/2" in thickness. Before we recommend a replacement, please make sure you have the correct measurements for your roller.
A home owner from Phoenix says:
I am looking for the EXACT SAME THING!!!!!!

Please let me know what part # and where I can order it from.

I am so happy to find this page!!!
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Have you confirmed the measurements of your roller to match that of the customers above?

In the discussion above, we recommended the customer to take a look at the 84-050 Patio Screen Roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)