SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Jordan window balances

A home owner from Thomasville, GA says:
I have to replace the balances on two Jordan windows (total of 4 balances). The balances are are 29" in length and have "28 4" stamped on them. Can you recommend the correct parts and clips?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell exactly what you have based on these pictures, but I've narrowed it down between our Series 390 and Series 351 channel balance. You will need to carefully compare the size of the nylon attachments to your own hardware to confirm which is closer.
A home owner from Thomasville, GA says:
What is the difference between the 15-001 & 15-002 shoe? They look the same to me.

I've attached a close-up photo of the shoe on my balance. I think the 15-002 is a closer match but it may be just because the color is closer to what I have now.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
As I said, the difference is the size. You need to measure yours and look at the dimensions we show on our site to determine which is a better match. The color isn't an important factor, only the size.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)