Jordan window channel balance?

A home owner from thousand oaks ca says:
Need to put a channel balance back into a window on my new house. I need to figure out the part numbers for everything I'll need, as all the parts that can be taken off, seem to have been removed by the previous owner. I have another window that's identical, save for the width, and the balance is marked "2420" which seems to mean it's 25" long, but I don't know which series replacement to buy for it, and I also nee the nylon guides and the retainer clips. Thanks in advance for the help!

Sorry for the terrible pictures, took them at midnight last night and lighting was a little less than ideal.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Actually, there's a good chance you only need to replace one part, which is the top sash guide. It looks like that broke, probably due from age, allowing the balance to shoot up. As long as the balance wasn't damaged when this happened, I see no reason why you couldn't reuse it.

Watch the video below for more information on what happened, and what you can do. I cannot tell exactly what your top sash guide is based on this picture, but you can see our entire section here.
A quick learner says:
I think I mis-typed, that's the balance from another window in the house. The main offender here is missing both balances, the sashes and the snap-in pieces that prevent the window from going too far up (the ones you remove when disassembling the window)

I ll look through the sashes and see which one I need, any advice on how to determine what balances I need?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. In that case, you will need to match up the nylon attachments on your balance with those we carry on our site. That's the only way to determine what Series it is you have. I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page to start out. If you cannot find yours, please take a picture of the nylon attachment on each end for us to see.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.