Julia's Little Italy Storefront sweep item needed

A handy person from Dunedin Florida says:
I am looking to replace the sweep in my restaurant storefront main door. The piece is screwed into the frame. I will also be ordering a plate with the sweep included as well. My board of health inspection cited me for having too large a gap. Thank you for your help in figuring this out.

-Julian
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe the metal strip that holds the weather stripping is still available. I would suggest just replacing the wool pile with something like our 58-179. I also recommend checking to see if you need to replace the face plate on the lock. We have the 79-030 long throw or the 79-029 short throw.
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.