Just trying to get 3 security doors to have the same key

A landlord from San Leandro, CA says:
Hi,
I'm attaching the inside and outside of one of three security doors that I have. I'd like to have them all use the same key instead of three different keys. Is that possible and if so, what would I have to do to make that happen?

Thank you,

Michele S

PS - I was too afraid to remove them and not get them back together, so hope you can help me by looking at these installed pics.
User submitted photos of security door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This handle set looks a lot like our 40-214, however we are not able to provide these keyed alike. I would recommend contacting a locksmith in your area. If you do decide to purchase our 40-214, tell the locksmith it uses a YALE Y-1 key.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 40-214 Security Door Lever Mortise Lock Set
How to install the 40-214 Security Door Lever Mortise Lock Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.