"K" hooks and sliding door gasket

A home owner from Millersville, MD says:
I am in process of emailing an order to SWISCO for several items that I need to repair 8ft aluminum glass slider. 81-005 single roller looks like perfect match and other items Mach as well.

However, I am in need of several latch hook (labeled as "K") in your 82-002 lock handle set. I am ordering 2 each 82-002 lock sets, but I could use another 5 of the "k" hooks only.

Somewhere along the history of the older home we are working on, 6 of the sliding glass doors were switched to the shorter latch hooks (not "k") that are not long enough to reach the keeper. I would prefer to purchase only "k" latch hooks and replace the shorter ones on the door handles.

In addition, I am in need of what appears to be hard rubber gasket that fits along the bottom track of the 4 ft sliding glass door, providing a 4 ft length sliding seal to the bottom track/sill. The item appears very close to your 55-035, gray/black in color and demonsions are very close, if not actual.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, check out our 82-203 "K" tooth. Is this what you're looking for? As for the weatherstripping, I cannot confirm if the 55-035 is what you have. Can I see a few pictures of its cross section? Can you also confirm the dimensions as compared to the 55-035?
A home owner from Millersville, MD says:
Tom...Tks for spotting the source for the K tooth. I will order soon.

Will pass photo &rough drawing of the item needed for bottom of sliding glass door soonest..
Tks..
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.