SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

"K" hooks and sliding door gasket

A home owner from Millersville, MD says:
I am in process of emailing an order to SWISCO for several items that I need to repair 8ft aluminum glass slider. 81-005 single roller looks like perfect match and other items Mach as well.

However, I am in need of several latch hook (labeled as "K") in your 82-002 lock handle set. I am ordering 2 each 82-002 lock sets, but I could use another 5 of the "k" hooks only.

Somewhere along the history of the older home we are working on, 6 of the sliding glass doors were switched to the shorter latch hooks (not "k") that are not long enough to reach the keeper. I would prefer to purchase only "k" latch hooks and replace the shorter ones on the door handles.

In addition, I am in need of what appears to be hard rubber gasket that fits along the bottom track of the 4 ft sliding glass door, providing a 4 ft length sliding seal to the bottom track/sill. The item appears very close to your 55-035, gray/black in color and demonsions are very close, if not actual.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, check out our 82-203 "K" tooth. Is this what you're looking for? As for the weatherstripping, I cannot confirm if the 55-035 is what you have. Can I see a few pictures of its cross section? Can you also confirm the dimensions as compared to the 55-035?
A home owner from Millersville, MD says:
Tom...Tks for spotting the source for the K tooth. I will order soon.

Will pass photo &rough drawing of the item needed for bottom of sliding glass door soonest..
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)