SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kawneer 3.0 door right hand outward swing

A quick learner from Saline Michigan says:
the pivots and threshold are shot and I want to replace them. Do you have the items in stock and what is the cost?

The building design was 1986 so construction was probably 1986 or 87.

Also how does the coor come apart to install the pivot mounts on the door itself?

From what I have read once the threshold is removed the bottom pivot will rotate out after the frame screws are removed.

The same goes for the top pivot which appears to be simple to remove.
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 79-124. Could this work for you? To remove the threshold, you will first have to unscrew the pivot and threshold screws. Once it's removed, pull out the pivot from the bottom of the jamb. I recommend using a lot of WD-40. Furthermore, you may also have to drill out the old screws.
A quick learner from Saline Michigan says:
Morning Dave, do the holes in your 79-124 align up with the holes in the threshold and jamb?

Also do you sell a replacement threshold that the screws will align up.

Also do you have the non-pivot side threshold brack for the jamb\threshold?

Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for getting back to us. The bottom holes and top jamb pivot are the same, but the top door pivot is different. I'm afraid we do not sell thresholds.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)