SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kawneer commercial door weatherstripping

A handy person from Pittsburgh, PA says:
Looking for a center weather strip for a Kawneer commercial entrance double door. It is a dual brush type. I didn't take note of the exact width but I did take a couple of photos (Attached). The length is 83". Do you sell this seal , or can you tell me where to procure it in Pittsburgh?
Thank you.

Dennis
User submitted photos of commercial door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dennis. How about our 58-085 Commercial Door Weatherstrip? Could you use this as a replacement?
A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I am going to purchase the 58-085 for a Kawneer door, but I also need the wool pile for the latch cover do you have anything for that?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
You could possibly use our 79-030. Also, if you can remove the current weatherstripping from the plate, you can measure the base and height and give us those dimensions. We can try to find something. See the video below to see exactly what information we need.
Keep in mind that our cover's wool pile is built in, so yours might not be removable, either.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)