SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kawneer commercial metal framed glass door wool pile

A handy person from Calhoun, Georgia says:
I am looking for replacement weather stripping. Kawneer commercial metal framed glass doors built in late 1960's. has 7/16" wide flat plastic backing to slide down in channel on door edges. need 1/2" thick pile stripping. need about 25' worth.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! See our 58-111 or maybe even our 58-085 commercial door weatherstripping and let me know if either of these can work for you.
A handy person from Georgia says:
the 58-111 and 58-085 look like a different mounting process. my doors have a felt weather strip that is mounted on a very thin piece of plastic that is 3/8" wide and about as thin as card stock paper. came in a role. the pile needs to be almost 1/2" tall. pretty big gap between the metal doors.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. Take a look at our 58-050 and 58-161, instead. Could one of these be what you are looking for? If not send us some photos of what you need to replace with dimensions for us to help identify the part you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)