SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kawneer door stripping

A handy person from wilkesboro says:
We have two Kawneer doors at our facility. One is a single door and one is a double door. The double doors are 83.25 inches tall and each door is 35.75 inches wide. The single door is 83 inches tall and the width of that is 43.25 inches. I am looking for replacement stripping for the whole doors. Also the stuff that is in the top of the frame to seal off the top. the double doors inlay stripping is 1/2 inch and the single doors inlay is 3/8 of an inch. I also would like the stripping that goes in front of the lock.

Thanks
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
For the double set of doors, I recommend either the 58-085 or the Kawneer 58-111. I think either could work for you, but both will need to be cut down to fit the lock.

Speaking of the lock, let's talk about its face plate. Take a look at our 79-030. This looks like a possible match.

Finally, for the wool pile weather stripping, you will need to remove it from your door and frame to get me its dimensions so that we can find a good match. We specifically need the width of the base and height of the pile.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)