Keeper for 38-055 window lock

A professional from Middleburgh NY says:
Does this latch include a keeper? If not, are keepers with matching color available?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. The 38-055 does not currently come with a keeper, however we are researching a possible solution for you. Before we can make any suggestions, however, I just have a few questions for you.

How do you want the handle to lock, by going under the keeper like a hook-type or above the keeper? If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to see a picture of your original locking mechanism and your window, so I can see what the best option may be.
A distributor from Texas says:
The 38-054 is exactly what I'm looking for but I don't know if it comes with the bottom half of the catch. Is there another item that needs to be purchased that this latches to on the frame?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 38-055 Window Lock does not come with a keeper.

We currently do not have a keeper for the 38-055 lock, however we have been researching possible keepers to add online.

Can you submit a picture of your current keeper, locking mechanism and lock set-up so we can take a look to see what you have?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.