Keeper for patio door dual mortise lock

A home owner from Virginia says:
I had a removable vinyl dog door installed here with a separate locking mechanism attached. Now that aim selling my home I need a proper keeper for the mortise lock. Here's some various measurements I took to go with attached photos. It's a Jeld-Wen door, less than 5 years old. Some various door numbers are visible in the first photo on an internal sticker between the lock tips. Really need some help here guys!

-Full length of the lock is 11 1/2 inches
-Top screw hole in the frame to bottom screw hole in the frame is 10 inches
-from very top of the mortise lock down to the pin that allows it to engage is 5 inches
-when locks are engaged they have 4 7/8 inches between the internal tips
-depth of the receiving track is one and three eights inches
Patio handle
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It's hard to tell what may work, exactly. Our 82-249 may possibly be what you need. Carefully go over our dimensions and see how well they match up to the holes left over from the old one.
A home owner from Richmond, VA says:
That looks closest to me as well - the 82-249. I found a floor model of my door yesterday that had the keeper on display. They didn't have the part there to sell unfortunately, but it looked like the one you're suggesting. Dimensions seem right too. Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You are quite welcome. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you should need us.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.