SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Keeper like 90-177 but with angled base

A home owner from Newberry, Michigan says:
Hello: I have sash locks that appear to be Entrygard II, #17.92, with alignment lugs. The keeper #90-177 appears to be the correct one, except that mine have an angled base for the wood screws, and I have not seen that offered anywhere. Is it still made? Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a window lock & keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We're having a little trouble finding this keeper. Can I see a few extra pictures of it from a couple of different angles? Can you also confirm that the distance between the screw holes, center-to-center, is 2-1/16"? Thanks!
A home owner from Newberry, MI says:
Yes, center-to-center is 2 1/16 inches. The pictures should give a bit more clarity to what the striker looks like.
User submitted photos of a keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Please bear with us a little longer as we research a possible replacement.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for your patience! We are currently working on a possible replacement and will post here again as soon as it is online and available to view.
A quick learner from HOME OWNER IN PA` says:
Yes I have the same angle arrangement. It was a build from about 1996 and these started to flex several years ago. The angle as seen in the previous pictures are the same as my keeper and color. Was looking to purchase some replacements.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 90-292, Keeper with Angled Base.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)