SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Keepers for crystal window sash lock

A home owner from yonkers says:
as per contact with a customer rep in your office, a friend was informed that the replacement keeper for a crystal sash lock 90-264 is the 90-177 however on your site, you advise the 90-263. the 90-177 seems like to the one I currently have by crystal. however, upon looking up the 90-177 it seems that the white and beige are different heights, however, they same item number? the height of the beige seems like the one I have now, but I need white. how do I orde4r? I have had numerous failed attempts to contact you by phone. Before I attempt to order, I would like to verify this. Can someone please help me. thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I just tried the 90-264 lock with the 90-177 white keeper and they work well together. As for the difference in height that you noticed, it's simply a matter of those pictures being taken from different angles. They are all the same size.
A home owner from yonkers says:
thank you for your quick response..i will be ordering them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)