SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kenlin Case Runner 32-076

A quick learner from Albuquerque, NM says:
Do you know if this is the correct part for an Ashley dresser SN B543-31? (discontinued)

I sold the bedroom set and told the buyer I would get replacement clips; therefore I don't have one to measure but I think this looks like the clip.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that dresser, so I cannot confirm if our 32-076 can work. Without knowing what you had on the dresser originally, it will be hard to say for sure. You see, there are two types of this kind of clip; the one we sell, the 32-076, and another similar version that has a wheel inside of it that we are unable to provide. The two are not interchangeable, and the differences are very subtle. There is no way to know which you had without having the original hardware on hand, I'm afraid.

The best solution may be to just replace the track kit itself. We have a video on how you can do just that with our 32-063. See it below:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)