Kenlin Parts

A home owner from New Windsor, MD says:
I have purchased some Kenlin parts from you in the past. Attached are two photos of drawer slides that are used on that same furniture. The slides or round discs are slightly thicker than a quarter and almost exactly 1" in diameter. Do you sell such an item? I could not find it on your website. Maybe I was not looking for the right name.

I will soon be needing to order some of those same parts again and I would like to get some of these drawer slides at the same time if you do have them.

I await a reply from you
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Check out our 32-117 and let me know if this can replace the guide in your pictures.
A home owner from New Windsor, Maryland says:
The 32-117 appears to be too thick. What I have is thinner. More like a 1/16 to 1/8 inch thick. It is part of the same furniture that I have order parts from you before. I also believe the the my disks are a little larger in diameter, but not enough to matter, I would think. Do you have any other similar parts or suggestions where I could find these parts?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Our 32-083 may be better. It is only 1/16" thick, like yours. If the vertical tab gets in the way, you can always cut it off.
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a drawer tack glide
How to replace a drawer tack glide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.