SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kenna Track closet system

A quick learner from Omaha, NE says:
I am trying to replace a broke Kennatrack roller for a by-pass door. I assume that Kennatrack is history and you guys are the go-to's.
The doors are approx. 1 1/2 " thick and the rollers are stamped Kennatrack and have an A stamped on them. The rollers are 1" diam and while not a completely straight have only a very slight offset, 1/8" at the most. In looking at the old Kennatrack buyers guide the closest / best guess I come up with is roller #2141 which I am guessing would best be replaced by your 23-015 Sound about right to you ? Thanks for your time.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm not sure what to recommend. The 23-015 is a possibility based on your description, but to play it safe I'd like to see a picture of your part out of the door. That will help us find the best possible match.
A quick learner says:
Tom,
There is a picture of a bracket almost like mine in the thread dated 2/20/14 on your 23-015 bracket info page. Shape is the same but mine is stamped "A" not "C" and mine has just the very slightest offset, maybe 1/16

Thanks, Hird
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at 23-076, this is the closest I could find for you. Let us know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)