Keyed portion of 82-241

A handy person from Middletown OH. says:
I need the keyed portion of the Anderson thumb latch part# 82-241 but cannot seem to find it on your website. Can you please help me with this? Thanks!
User submitted a photo of a patio door latch & lock
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting. We are actually currently working on a keyed lock to go with our 82-241 thumb latch, which looks very similar to your own thumb latch. I'll let you know as soon as I have more information available for you to view.
A handy person from Ramsey, NJ says:
I have the same Thumb Latch Lock:
B2573555
A2573556
C2573557
7246B-4
The lock is working fine, but I'd like to install an exterior keyed lock on it. Is it possible and which parts do I need?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for contacting us. I've placed you into an existing discussion regarding a keyed lock for our 82-241. As you can see, we are working on one and hope to have something available soon. I'll let you know when it comes in.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product codes 82-318 and 82-319, Andersen gliding door key locks in bright brass.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.