Kilian Syracuse toronto

A quick learner from Sonoma CA says:
Roller for 1960s era sliding glass door. Concave rubber or plastic wheel. I need 4 of these!
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you only show the inside portion of a complete roller unit. We're going to need to see the whole thing, including the outer housing. Check in your door to see if the outer housing is still there.
A quick learner from Sonoma CA says:
The wheels and housing are the same on both sides. There was no outer housing, just a receiving notch for that clip on the end.
A professional from CA says:
81-258 is the replacement for this roller. The corner bracket will need to be removed and replaced with the new one.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Like our friend from California said, the 81-258 may be a replacement for this. However I would triple check to make sure there isn't an outer housing. I don't know how else this roller would install without it.
A professional from CA says:
The outer housing is what I called the corner bracket. This old style was replaced by 81-258. It is completely redesigned, but fits the same door. The new inner part will not fit in the old outer housing. If the door already had the new housing, you could easily replace only the inner part in the existing outer housing.
A quick learner from CA says:
Perfect -- Same roller here. I stopped supplying our customers with these small time consuming parts years ago and just refer them to your site. Thanks again Swisco.

Joe
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.