SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kilian mirror bi pass rollers

A home owner from USA says:
Good day,
I am searching for mirror bi pass rollers to no avail and was wondering if perhaps you could help. They are top mount rollers, the dimensions are 1 1/2 long 7/8 deep not including the wheel thickness, the pin is 5/8 long ( I have attached 4 pictures ), on the nylon wheel it says Kilian, Syracuse N.Y.. I know the doors were purchased in 1968. Thank you for your help
User submitted photos of a mirror closet door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Kilian is just the manufacturer of the wheel itself, not the complete roller housing. I don't think we'll have anything that can replace this. Our 23-236 is a possibility, but I'm not confident in that. I believe your best bet would be to just replace the wheels themselves and reuse the same brackets. Take a look at our 10-101 and 10-102. These are oval shaped wheels. We also have flat shaped wheels, 10-109 and 10-141. These types of wheels can be installed with the 33-055 or 33-087 screws.
A home owner from Lakewood CA says:
I took a look at some other wheels on your site #10-100 and #10-128 and they appear to be ball bearing which might work better. Are those also threaded or do they attach by another method.
Thanks Dave
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, both the 10-100 and 10-128 are threaded. If you choose to go that route, let us know if they work out for you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)