SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kinco Window Insulation

A quick learner from USA says:
I attached several pictures of the window for your review. The original strip of adhesive is not available. The strip was black, made of 1/8" foam with adhesive on one side. The strip fit over the opening and adhered to the outside of the channel. This did not go into the channel opening.
As you see from the photos I placed a cream colored strip inside the channel. This really does not fit the channel very well.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Double Hung Window _ Kincos
Thank you
Tammy
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Tammy. Check out our stick-on 58-026. It is 1/4" x 1/4", but it can compress down to 1/16". Let me know if this could work for you.
A home owner says:
Paul,

Thanks for getting back with me. I need to check the opening because I think it is more than 1/4".
Do you have other adhesive backed available?

Thanks
Tammy
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the 58-026 is the only adhesive wool pile we have. Let me know the size of the opening, though, and we can try to figure something out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)