SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kinco window replacement parts

A home owner from Cocoa, FL says:
We have Kinko windows that are approx 25 years old and with the top tilt latches are breaking due to age. The windows are brown, I think that they called it MB40 Bronze Std. color , but if we can get the parts, we do not mind them being another color. I found your items online but the deminisions are different. I have taken pics and attached with deminisions. We would be looking at purchasing all the right and left side latches and we have 14 windows.

We also have a kinko Mark V sliding glass door that we need a new handle/ lock set. The ones in the hardware store do not fit correctly. It is also brown/ bronze in color and approx 25 years old.

Any help in obtaining these items would be very helpful.
Thanks
Kathy A.
User submitted photo of their Kinko window parts.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the pictures, Kathy!

Unfortunately, we cannot identify an exact replacement. The closest part we would have on our site is the 26-054. Take a look at it and see if it would work with what your windows.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)