Kitchen Cabinet Undermount Slide Part is Broken

A home owner from Dearborn, MI says:
My kitchen cabinet door falls open when we open it to remove utensils. There is no catch to stop the drawer from falling out once it is opened. This is dangerous to our child.

I am attempting to replace the white part on the back end of the slide that is located within the photos. One side of the white part is broken compared to the other part in the photo that is not broken. The drawer with the unbroken part works fine, its the drawer with the part removed that is falling when opened.

The width of the slide for this part to be screwed in is .5 inches (1/2 inch). I am attempting to obtain (3) of these white parts.

Thank you,
Dennis J
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Dennis. The closest match we have is our 32-078. Check it out and see if you could use this as a replacement.
A quick learner from MI says:
Hi Tom,

The part appears to be what I am looking for. Do you think the 32-078 will be small enough for me to screw it into the 1/2 in. slide? It also appears that I have to order the part in bulk and I only need (3). Any suggestions?

Thank you for assisting me!

DJ
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out the dimensions below, hopefully this helps you determine if it'd be a good match. As for quantity, you can actually order as little as just one guide, if you wish. We have no minimum purchase quantity.
Alternate image for 32-078
Alternate image for 32-078
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.