Kitchen Cabinet bracket

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
The pictures I sent ...one is when the door is closed and the other is when the door is opened. The hinge is at least 30 years old. Also, the hinge in the pictures is not broken and is used for the bottom left of a cabinet door or the top right of a cabinet door. I need to replace a hinge for the top left of a cabinet door.

I thought it would be best to show you an unbroken hinge rather than a broken hinge.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks...Gary
User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Gary. I believe the hinges I have on my kitchen cabinets at home are the same as the ones you show here. They were made by Amerock manufacturing, but I could never find a replacement for them. I don't think Amerock makes them anymore. What I ended up doing was repairing the rivets in the broken hinges so that I could keep using them. Could that work for you?

If you want to replace yours entirely, consider our 32-107 and 32-126 to see if you can adapt either of these to your cabinets. I'm just not sure how well these will work. Today's cabinet makers are using Euro type hinges like the 32-343, which operate a little differently than this old part. I can't say for sure if they can work well as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.