Kitchen Drawer Rear Mounting Brackets

A quick learner from USA says:

Dear Swisco,

I need replacement parts for my kitchen drawer rear mounting brackets. See attached picture with dimensions. The left mounting bracket is adjustable. The right mounting bracket is the fixed one. Note that the right mounting bracket has a slot for the drawer slide. I found two possible mounting brackets on your web site. They are Product codes 32-094 & 32-025. The important dimension is the dimension from the top of the bracket to the drawer slide inlet - 3 7/16". I need 10 left and 10 right replacements. Can you help?

Kenny

User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Kenny. I believe our 32-025 can work for you. As long as one installation hole matches up and the size of the opening that accepts the track is the same, you should be okay. Let me know what you think. 

A handy person from Phoenix, AZ says:

Hi Kenny,

Did the suggested product (32-025) work for you? I have the same brackets from a 15 year old kitchen, and I need to replace to 2 brackets from a drawer. Very difficult to find them. I was hoping the recommended 32-025 brackets worked for your needs. Thanks.

Steve

A home owner from Texas says:

Kenny,

I need the right bracket which appears to be the exact same as mine. It was found broken on one of my kitchen drawers. Please let us know if the suggested alternative replacement worked for you or if you found a exact replacement.

Thanks,

Jeff

A quick learner from Wichita, Kansas says:

Kenny

I have the same original brackets you did. Did the product (32-025) work ok? The Swisco bracket doesn't show the vertical dimension you identified (3 7/16), so I wasn't sure if it was the same.

Thanks,

Korey

A handy person from New Orleans says:
Just wanted to pop in and let anyone else know that 32-025 did work to replace my brackets like these. Mine go to a drawer in Quality Cabinets purchased at the end of 2005/early 2006.

They just came in and I installed them right away replacing both my left and right sides. In order to get 32-025 to work, I had to take the whole drawer glide off (unscrew the remaining side screw in the front) and insert the metal end into the bottom hole and then re-hang it on the rail and put the screw back on in the back in the rail and the side/front. These are much thicker plastic than the originals that came with the cabinet. I am also hopeful that the thicker plastic paired with being a deeper version will give a little more support than the originals that came with the cabinets.
SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.