SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kitchen Drawer guide/slide

A home owner from Illinois says:
I need help locating a guide/slide for an early 1970 kitchen cabinet drawer. I do not know the name of the manufacture. The piece is made of plastic and one is fastened to the front drawer brace on the lower side and the other on the left side, their job is to guide the drawer and provide a slick surface to glide. The piece measures about three inch long and is shaped like an L. There is a raised area in the center of the guide to lift the drawer. The plastic tub like drawer fastens to a center metal channel glide system below the drawer. I can email pictures if necessary. I must replace six of these pieces.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
If you cannot find your part in our drawer section, then please send us pictures with some measurements.
A home owner from Illinois says:
Need help locating this glide/guide. About 2 3/4 inch long shaped like an L with a raised area in the center about 3/8 inch high.Thanks
Customer image of their early 1970 kitchen drawer slide.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Our 32-020 corner glide is only 1/16" thick, so it's too thin. I think our 32-021 & 32-022 front drawer roller guides might work, take a look. They would raise the drawer about 1/4", so if you are handy, I think they would work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)