SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kitchen drawer rails and/or kitchen drawers

A landlord from Jackson, MN says:
You have been very helpful in the past and this feature is THE BEST!!

I hope you can help again. Please let me know if pictures are enough. Best I could do with my phone.

I am looking for a rail for plastic kitchen drawer and possibly the drawers themselves. Some that we have are bent and drawers constantly get "off track". The rail appears to be plastic with some metal.

The drawer is plastic; 19" deep front to back; 20&1/2" wide, and cabinet opening is 21-21&1/8" wide x 4&1/2".

The length of the rail is 22 inches.

1st two pictures are labeled.

The third picture is of the little plastic hump that is at front edge of drawer opening (both sides of drawer) and is "supposed" to keep drawer from jumping off track. This is only provided to help you identify the drawer type.

The 4th picture is of the top side of the drawer. This connection to the front drawer plate is what often breaks on our drawers and we are probably interested in seeing if you have replacement drawers as rebuilding has gotten expensive.

Appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you very much!
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I've seen this track before. Unfortunately, we do not have a direct replacement. In the past, I have used a piece of 3/4" thick plywood installed on the bottom of the drawer, along with our 32-063 track kit. Do you think this could work for you in this instance?
A landlord from Jackson, MN says:
We will keep this part in mind. We have instead been able to straighten the part so far.
Thank you for your help. How long will this post be accessible? I would like my owner to read the post.

Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
This post will always be accessible, unless you request us to take it down.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)