SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Kitchen drawer slide - Grant 338 DL

A quick learner from maryland says:
I am looking for a replacement part for my kitchen drawer. The part is marked Grant 338 DL. It's the drawer slide with the wheel. I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you Janet
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
See this discussion about a Grant drawer roller.

Is the Grant roller in that discussion the same one you are looking for? If not, can you submit some pictures of your roller here for us to look at?
A quick learner from Maryland says:
enclosed 3 pix of drawer, slide and roller. Roller or wheel is 1" dia. and 1/4" thick and has tiny balls around inside. Drawer slide length is 19 1/2". The wheel broke in half. Hope you can help me and the pix help. thanks.
User submitted photo of grant roller.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience.

We are currently researching possible drawer rollers and will post an update as soon as more information becomes available.
A home owner from Littleton, CO says:
Re: European drawer slide, 23+ inches, side- and back-mounted

Can you help me find a drawer slide to repair my drawer?
The attached pictures show what I need. The hole where the plastic roller fits is too big because of wear or manufacturer's defect.

I don't know what brand this is, but it is probably metric.

I'd appreciate any help you can render.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Begin by taking a look at the 32-051 Monorail Drawer Track Kit, which can be modified to fit shorter drawer applications.
A contractor from Sun City, AZ says:
The metal runners or guides to which the rollers are riveted are stamped GRANT 338 CR.

The nylon rollers have fallen off two of the kitchen drawers and I'm interested to learn if the ones pictured on your website are suitable replacements. If yes, then is it correct to assume that the rivets need to be drilled out and the replacements fitted in the same location. Also, is there any fastener required to hold the wheel in place?

If the above can not be done, are there replacements for the entire assembly?

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I looked into using our 32-039 to replace the wheel from your GRANT 338 but I do not think it will work. I do not have a GRANT 338 to play with here so I cannot say for sure.
A home owner from Pa says:
I have the same problem. My drawer slide is marked Grant 336. I'm missing the nylon wheel on the drawer itself for the right side. I thought I could replace both drawer glides. However, there is nothing inside the cabinet for the glides to attach to. It's a free floating "L" like brace. Any ideas where I can find just the wheel of the 20" glide part that attaches to the drawer itself?

The 1st pic is the glide with the missing wheel
2nd pic is the glide with the wheel. and the 3rd pic is the inside glides.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
User submitted photo of their Grant 338 drawer hardware.
A handy person from Texas says:
I have a set of Grant drawer slides #328 in new packaging and find 1 of the (nylon?)rollers missing. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can find a replacement roller
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Currently we do not have a recommended roller for the Grant #328.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)